The plant aid for a stronger and more compact bud development
Ideally suited for regular application, starting at the base of the fruit and continuing until the end of the flowering phase. Big Fruits contains, many other things, various high-quality amino acids, fruit extracts, kelp (ascophyllum nodosum) and other vitamins that are useful for the plants.
With Big Fruits:
- fructification can be raised by 25 % thanks to the higher auxin production in the bud tips when applied regularly
- higher yields and a clearly better aroma are guaranteed
- the plants are less vulnerable to pests due to the naturally obtained essential oils
Big Fruits offers many advantages:
- supplies plants with small amounts of root stimulant until the end of the flowering phase – since roots continue to grow during flowering, they should not be neglected during this phase
- strengthens cell stability, which leads to more compact buds
- raises the plants’ heat resistance
Big Fruits can be blended with other nutrients and supplements as part of a nutrient solution. Apply with every watering as soon as bud sites appear.
For watering as a nutrient solution:
- 2-5ml per 1 liter of waterFeed the plants regularly. Stop using Big Fruits about a week before harvest and continue with ph-corrected water only. Big Fruits can be used in any growing media and with any nutrients.