Ideal to improve and activate soil life
Living Organics consists of trichoderma and bacterial fungal strains which upgrade your soil life. As a result, plants can process more nutrients and have a higher resistance towards environmental stress. These microorganisms occur everywhere in nature in different concentrations and should not be neglected when growing organically.
With Living Organics, soil life is clearly improved from the very first application. When adding Living Organics to your growing media (especially soilless substrates), it is treated with various beneficial microorganisms. Millions of trichoderma and bacterial fungal strains help improve the condition of the growing media with every further application. The result is a symbiotic relationship between the plants and the beneficial fungus, which interacts with the plants’ root system.
Living Organics offers many advantages:
- it improves soil life and root development by continuously populating mycorrhizal strains;
- promotes compact plant growth;
- raises nutrient uptake and protects plants from disease;
- plants’ resistance toward environmental stress is higher;
- ties down excess nitrogen and phosphorus while making organic material available to the plants;
- stabilizes ph-levels and helps to achieve higher yields.
When preparing your growing media:
- 2 g (1 tablespoon) per 10 liters of water
The growing media can be upgraded further with products such as Humic Acid Plus and More Roots before planting to achieve better germination or to reduce stress on cuttings. The products accelerate root development and reduce the risk of losing plants. The plants will be able to begin their vegetative growth faster.
When treating your growing media before transplanting:
- Sprinkle a thin layer of Living Organics on top of your media. For starting seedlings, sprinkle a small amount into the hole where the seed will be placed.
- When transplanting to a new container, sprinkle Living Organics into the hole where the roots will be placed. You can also spray the root zone with water and sprinkle Living Organics directly onto the roots.
To refresh the existing microorganisms within the growing media:
- 1 g (1 tablespoon) per 10 liters of water
Refreshing the media every 14-21 days with Living Organics to keep the microbes healthy is advisable. We do not recommend applying Living Organics continuously for cost reasons.
Living Organics is available in these sizes:
- 20 g zip bag
- 75 g zip bag
- 200 g can
- 750 g can
- 3,750 g bucket
- 7,500 g bucket