Soil additive for an active soil life in any growing media.
With Humic Acid Plus:
- fertilizers are more effective and less nutrients are drained to waste
- plants show clearly higher nutritional needs due to increased cell stability and size
- contained microbes accelerate the production of biomass, which results in higher yields of enhanced quality and taste.
Humic Acid Plus offers many advantages:
- improves soil structure and plants’ water-holding capacity
- natural catalyst for microelements
- higher permeability of the roots’ cell membranes, resulting in better nutrient uptake
- encourages plants to produce enzymes
- delays the reduction of UV-unstable active ingredients like vitamins and iron
Humic Acid Plus can be applied during the entire life cycle and in any growing media.
Seedlings and Cuttings:
- 5ml per 1 liter of water
Soak the growing media well before planting. Remove excess water. Rockwool should be squeezed out. Causes no problems with other rooting agents or nutrients.
All other life stages:
- 2-5 ml per 1 liter of water
As Humic Acid Plus is a natural plant aid, it can be applied with each watering without causing nutrient burns of any kind.
As a flavor enhancer:
- 5 ml per 1 liter of water
Continue to use regularly after rinsing until harvest.
Humic Acid Plus is available in the following sizes:
- 250 ml bottle
- 500 ml bottle
- 1 L bottle
- 5 L canister
- 10 L canister