Fast and reliable rooting gel
With Fast Start Gel:
- cuttings develop roots faster and better
- survival rate of 100% under the right conditions
- helps grow vigorous, well-rooted young plants in the shortest time possible
Fast Start Gel offers many advantages:
- cuttings will be well-rooted in no time
- cuttings are clearly stronger and more vigorous than untreated ones
- faster transition to the growing phase
- healthy cuttings are the foundation of a successful crop
2-3 additional applications with Fast Plants Spray brings even more advantages:
- no more limp, hanging leaves from cuttings
- the usual signs of nitrogen deficiency are prevented
- vital nutrients are provided directly to the foliage, relieving roots in this most critical stage
DO NOT shake before use!
For taking cuttings:
- Take desired amount from bottle. Then squeeze remaining air from bottle and close tightly. Keep refrigerated after opening.
- Soak the cuttings where the cut was taken immediately for 2-3 minutes in Fast Start Gel.
- Next, stick cutting into the rooting media of choice.
- Remaining gel can be used to seal the holes in which the cuttings were placed.
Fast Start Gel is available in the following sizes:
- 50 ml bottle with injection lock
- 100 ml bottle with injection lock
- 250 ml bottle with injection lock
- 1 L bottle with injection lock
- 5 L canister
- 10 L canister