Plant aid for a faster and better bud production
Ideal for the transition stage when light cycle is changed
With Fast Buds
- the transition phase from growing to flowering is clearly shorter
- fructification is faster and lusher compared to plants not treated with Fast Buds
- plants produce higher yields and offer better taste in fruits
- plants reach the actual flowering phase earlier (5-10 days instead of 14-21 days), giving the plants more time to effectively produce buds.
Fast Buds offers many advantages:
- causes plants to flower better and more quickly
- makes plants less vulnerable to heat, especially during summer time
- activates the soil life in any growing media
- binds unpleasant odors
- accelerates composting process when recycling soil
Fast Buds can be applied as a foliar spray or as part of your nutrient solution.
For a stimulating foliar spray:
- 50 ml per 1 liter of water
For best results spray plants dripping wet at dusk, daily, until flowers start to show.Stop spraying at the beginning of flowering. Once mixed, spray lasts max. 10 days.
For watering during transition phase:
- 5 ml per 1 liter of water
Feed regularly, starting 10 days before switching lights to flowering. Stop application shortly after flowers start to show. The plants’ own hormones have been stimulated successfully.
Fast Buds is available in the following sizes:
- 250 ml bottle
- 500 ml bottle
- 1 L bottle
- 5 L canister
- 10 L canister